A survey from the Pew Forum details the stories of 53 proposed mosques that have encountered community resistance in recent years. Why are Americans afraid of them?
- Daisy Khan @DaisyKhan (New York, NY) Executive Director at American Society for Muslim Advancement
- Georgine Scott-Codiga @GeorgineSC (Gilroy) President, Gilroy-Morgan Hill Patriots
- Hamdy Abbass (San Martin, CA) Community Activist and South Valley Islamic Center Spokesperson
- Frank Schaeffer @Frank_Schaeffer (Salisbury, MA) Bestselling Author and Religion Commentator
- Richard Smith (San Francisco, CA) Priest Associate at St. John the Evangelist
- Rowaida Abdelaziz @Rowaida_abdel (New Brunswick, NJ) Activist and Student